Saturday, October 5, 2013

Pumpkins Patches and Haunted Attractions

Halloween is approaching and I love the anticipation!  I have assembled this list of Pumpkin Patches and Haunted Attractions in the Fresno area for 2013. Many haunted attractions claim they are not for younger children so please make sure you know what you are getting into when you are purchasing your tickets. Enjoy! Feel free to contact me via email or Facebook to let me know of any places I'm missing!

Pumpkin Patches 
Pumpkin King Pumpkin Patch
Single Palm Pumpkins
The Patch Clovis
Fresno Corn Maze and Pumpkin Patch
Cheap Willie's Pumpkins
Fresno Cornfield Maze and Pumpkin Patch (Formerly Cobb Ranch)

Activities
Zoo Boo at Fresno Chaffee Zoo
Whitie's Pets Pooch Parade

Zombie Pub Crawl
Spooktacular at Rotary Storyland

Haunted Attractions
Haunted Fresno

Hobb's Grove




I will be adding to this list as I verify attractions.

No comments: