Friday, August 26, 2011

Babies R Us Clearance Clothing and Shoes $5 UPDATE: BOGO



These flip flops are $1.90



Right now Babies R Us in Fresno (on Blackstone) is having a huge clearance sale. All clearance clothing and shoes are $5 (or less) a piece! I think little purses are included as well. I found a cute pair of shoes for Tarren and used her $3 off and $3 purchase birthday coupon. (Sign up with Toys R Us for birthday coupons for kids.) So the total came to $2.40. The majority of the clothing falls into size 2T or smaller, so if you are expecting or want to stock up for baby showers now is the time. I'm too tired right now, but I'll post my excellent experience with Kiddie Kandids soon.

UPDATE Went to Babies R US today, September 10, 2011, and the clearance is now Buy One Get One Free. The items are no longer $5 a piece, but most everything is under $10 so it's still a great deal.

No comments: