1. One Gift from Mom, One Gift from Dad, One Gift from Santa.
2. Have siblings design and create homemade gifts for each other. Necklaces, decorate gloves...
3. Bake: take orders of everyone's favorite dessert or cookie and make them.
4. Price Limits for Spouses- It's the thought that counts. Consider activities you enjoy together as gifts instead of material things. Memories last longer.
5. Consumable Gifts- especially great for young children that have too many toys already- drawing paper, activity books, crayons, pencils, pens, bubbles, paint, etc. (most of which can be found at the Dollar Tree/99 Cent Store or in $1 aisles)
6. Buy Year Around- January will have some killer "after holiday" clearance- think PJs
7. $10 White Elephant- our family favorite. USB flash drives, ReWritable CDs, Flashlights always popular.
8. Collectible Gifts- does your child collect The Littlest Pet Shop, or does your husband collect comics?
10. Follow a coupon blog or join a facebook group dedicated to saving money and sharing deals! Fresno Couponing or Fresno Frugal Finds.