Tuesday, October 9, 2012

The Pumpkin Patch and Haunted Fresno Guide 2012



Halloween is approaching and I love the anticipation! Some attractions have already opened although many plan to open October 12, 2012. I have assembled this list of Pumpkin Patches and Haunted Attractions in the Fresno area. Many haunted attractions claim they are not for younger children so please make sure you know what you are getting into when you are purchasing your tickets. Enjoy! Feel free to contact me via email or Facebook to let me know of any places I'm missing!

Pumpkin Patches 
Pumpkin King Pumpkin Patch
Single Palm Pumpkins
The Patch Clovis (with Pink Pumpkins)
Fresno Corn Maze and Pumpkin Patch
Cheap Willie's Pumpkins and Trees
Fresno Cornfield Maze and Pumpkin Patch (Formerly Cobb Ranch)

Haunted Attractions
Raisin Hell Ranch Haunted Cornfield
Haunted Fresno
Nightfall Tours Fresno
The Raven's Gate Sanger
The Grove Haunt Sanger

No comments: