Thursday, November 10, 2016

Service Heals the Heart

I knew this week would be hard on me regardless of the election results, but I found it affected me more than I expected. I know I want to DO to help my community.

Looking for a way to give back to your community this Thanksgiving? Here are a few websites that can link you to non-profits that would love your help. Keep in mind, the earlier you contact each organization the smoother everything will go. If you run out of time to organize volunteer hours, consider making something you can donate. If you have an animal love consider the Zoo or an animal shelter- keep your (or your child's) interests in mind, but don't be afraid to push your comfort zone and come away with all the feels. Love is Service.

JustServe.org

VolunteerMatch.org

HandsOn Central California

~Sarah

No comments: