Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Shutterfly Cards and Sharing Site

Triple Love Valentine's Day Card
Unique party invitations and announcements by Shutterfly.
View the entire collection of cards.
Shutterfly offered me 10 free cards via email. I chose to make these Valentine cards. Photo websites are a way to archive pictures to a degree, although we do regular cd back-ups as well. Shutterfly is now offering 30 free 4x6 prints if you create a photo sharing website. The main thing I was impressed by was the speed! I entered 60 photos to be uploaded and was shocked that it took about 5 seconds. You can also share these photos via facebook, blogger, and myspace. Shutterfly often has promotions and has quality products.

I will receive a gift certificate from shutterfly for sharing my project as part of this blog post, but all my opinions are personal.

No comments: