Friday, August 30, 2013

3 Free Oil Changes and More for $30 on Fresno Dealsaver

Okay, I know I posted earlier that I bought this Auto Care Super Saver deal on Fresno Dealsaver so I wanted to let you know how it went for me. First after you purchase it you have to fill out a little form on the Auto Care Super Saver site and they mail your coupon card to you. I chose the Tire Pros in Clovis, made a same day appointment, and had a good experience. The owner wasn't cordial, but was nice enough and checked out my car for me in addition to the oil change and tire rotation. Also I the whole trip took about an hour. So since this deal was up again, I just wanted to let you know that it isn't too good to be true!

So buy one for 3 oil changes at $10 a piece and more!

Click HERE.

Happy driving!

No comments: