Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Shop At Home WILD Deals $65 total HP 6500 Printer Today Only!

Have you heard of Shop At Home? This company gives you rebates in percentages for shopping online at most if not all your favorite stores. Sammy and I have needed a new printer for some time now, especially for him to print references for his paintings. So when I saw today's WILD (Web's Incredible Limited Deal )deal from Shop At Home in my email, I thought, okay, here's the deal I've been waiting for.
Staples is offering a HP 6500 All In One Printer for 62% off plus free shipping. Before my 3% rebate with ShopatHome with taxes I paid about $65. Not bad for a printer that is going for $150 on Amazon before taxes. I compared the cost of ink to my current HP 1610v All In One and it was the same or  less per page. I also double checked the return policy in case anything goes wrong (free pick up return within 5 days, or return to store, credit 3-5days after receipt) and the printer comes with a limited manufacturer 1 year warranty. Pretty happy with my savings.
So first create an account with ShopatHome (you will get daily deal emails, great coupon offers, and $5 credit for signing up) and then click on today's WILD deal to be transferred to the Staples website and get the deal!

No comments: