Friday, August 20, 2010

Amazon Deal Still On!

So I just have to mention this again. If you don't already have an Amazon account-get one. You can use the Subscribe and Save feature for items other than diapers and such, they just happen to be the best deal right now.
You can repeatedly sign up for the Subscribe and Save feature with Free two day shipping and cancel at any time without repercussions. I am expecting a new baby any day now so I took the time to order size N, 1-2, and 2 diapers. I also bought Lasinoh disposable breastpads. I'm going bulk, because the 30% off with Subscribe and Save for diapers and wipes becomes 15% off like all the other Subscribe and Save items after 8/31/2010.

Some tips
:
Use the "Check out Your Coupons" feature once you've selected an item it will be further down the page. I used a Pampers coupon (once) for an extra 1.50 off in addition to the 30%

The Subscribe and Save discount applies to Amazon sales only.

Type in Subscribe and Save in the search bar if you don't see it at the top.

Amazon will show you different styles like Swaddlers or Baby Dry and there is a bar that says, More options available. Sometimes the sizes in the drop down are cheaper than the size shown. For instance: I was looking at the size 3 Pampers Baby Dry Pack for 27 cents a diaper, pulled out the more options, found that the size 1-2 pack was selling for 17 cents a diaper. After the 30% off, my diapers cost 11 cents a diaper.

If you receive Parents magazine, August offers an Amazon coupon for 20% off one order of Diapers. The codes are unique, but stack with Subscribe and Save.

My total for the size 1-2 Pampers diapers 192 count with the Subscribe and Save and Amazon coupon for diapers from Parents magazine was a total of $16.27 which is 9 cents a diaper!




Amazon also applied a Free Amazon Prime Membership preview to my account through November 3rd. So, if you're lucky, they'll do this for you to! This means I get free 2 day shipping and returns.

Don't forget with Swagbucks you could be earning $5 Amazon gift cards to go with your 15% off with Subscribe and Save after the August extra 15% off on diaper care items ends.

No comments: