Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Amazon.com



So I feel like a late-comer to the wonderfulness of Amazon.com. I would say Amazon is what Ebay used to be. Also with the combination of Swagbucks.com you can earn through your internet search bar Swagbucks to buy Amazon gift cards at $5 a piece. These gift cards include shipping costs, do not expire, and stack. Granted it takes a while to earn 450 Swagbucks, but over time it's free credit for something you are already doing, searching the internet. Swagbucks offers other prizes and gift cards, but the Amazon gift cards are truly the best deal.

You might be asking, "What's with the potty?" I used a $5 gift card from Swagbucks to discount my purchase to Amazon.com for this potty chair for my daughter. I purchased it along with some qualifying panties in order to get the super-saver shipping for purchases over $25. Had I been patient I could have saved the $25 in Amazon gift cards from Swagbucks and purchased it for FREE. Sadly I didn't have the foresight and had already purchased two Baby Einstein videos for FREE with $10 worth of gift cards. Well I spent $4.05 including shipping for and $4.88 for including shipping. The remaining balance just sat in my Amazon account for later.

Check out the Subscribe and Save for ways to seriously save on many necessities that you can have delivered right to your door. I think this is Amazon's ways of competing with Alice.com, Diapers.com and Soap.com

No comments: