Friday, November 13, 2009

Free Supercuts Haircuts

So, I wanted to try this out before I recommended it.
I went to the Supercuts training center on Dakota and Blackstone today and got a free haircut. I must admit I was nervous, and thankful I didn't get one of the students in particular because he seemed like he lacked confidence. In the end, I was quite pleased. I just got some long layers without cutting off all the length.

The haircuts are given on a walk-in basis, thus the wait can be long, averaging 1 1/2 hours to 2 hours. During the wait you are welcome to sign in, leave, and then check back later. They give cuts to men, women, and children that are old enough to sit still alone and not tear up. So even if you aren't brave enough to try it out, you could get your kids free haircuts.

The next training session will begin November 30th. This past session was Wednesday through Friday, 9am-4pm. I will post the next time I see this come up(It happens about every two weeks.) They might also offers dyes as well, but no one could tell me when that would be. I found out through Kashless. This site is a way of sharing free events and recycling used items. It is connected the the Free section of Craigslist and you can create an account and have Kashless email you when new posts include something you're watching for, for example I used the key word "haircuts" to find out about this weeks offers.

No comments: